Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Top 10 Favorite Posts

As last year concludes and this year begins, I am noticing a lot of bloggers summarizing their favorite posts from 2013.  I considered doing this, but I realized I gained several new readers this year, and they missed out on some of the fun of the early days.  So, I dug through my memory and decided to share my 10 of my favorite posts that I have written in the life of this blog.

I don't know that these are my 10 best posts, and certainly not the 10 most popular.  They are just some of my favorites, for various reasons.

The results my surprise you...

Here we go, in order from oldest to newest.



Never Apologize

...inspired by Julie Powell and Julia child.

muchness

...based on Alice in Wonderland, which is still probably one of my favorite movies.


photo challenge day 17: technology


I was in the middle of a 30 day photo challenge, and found myself faced with the question of "Which technology do I photograph?"  The logical answer was ALL the things!

how to change your tires


...as told by myself.  Not a professional.

Be Positive

Still as true today as it was back then.

things around here


This is an episode of Real Life with the Taylors before that was really a Thing.

The Feeding Program


Because these children are so beautiful and amazing.

Thankfulness: The Team

Because that experience changed my life.

Big Time Timmy Jim


Because, obviously...

28 Things I've learned from my Dad


(I've learned more than just 28 things from him).



And there you have it!  Stay warm, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment