Friday, April 12, 2013

Big Time Timmy Jim

We all know them... the grandparents that are forever showing you pictures of their grandkids and telling you about them.   I love those people.

And (of course) we all know about parents and their kids.  Those stories make me laugh.

Then there are those dog ladies.  Yeah... I know.  I'm one of them.  I try not to be, really I do.

Don't worry...I'm not about to show you a bunch of dog pictures.

Why would I do that when I have a husband?


Oh yes.  We're about to talk about Big Time Timmy Jim.  Let's just say... he doesn't mess around.




Well, sometimes he messes around.  It may or may not look like that's what he's doing here.  But he is actually precisely aiming the speaker.


Grueling though this church project has been, there are parts that I have appreciated.  Watching Tim using his gifts is pretty high on the list.  You would not believe the planning and brains that goes into a good sound system.  Also, it requires a lot of muscle.




Lucky for the church, Tim has both.


Yes.  Yes he did just saw that Unistrut in two like a boss.


When Tim does a job, he does it well.  Like I said... Big Time Timmy Jim Does Not Mess Around (BTTJDNMA).




I also have appreciated that I am able to work along side him with this project.  And by work alongside, I mean sit there and argue with Ryan about how he should read the directions read until he asks me to hand him his wrench.  I'm so grateful that we don't have kids right now so that I have the freedom to do this.

Anyway, my point is that Tim is the best of both worlds.  He's smart (and kinda nerdy. which I like), but strong and handy and really masculine.

I kinda like the kid.

And, just for the sake of beating a dead horse, here are more pictures to illustrate :)















Yes, he even looks good in the morning.  I definitely married up.

Have a great weekend, everybody!

3 comments:

  1. Cute post sister! I think the first picture is my favorite - it's so Tim! Also, have I told you how much I love the BTTJDNMA acronym? It's awesome. Like you and Tim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I get the privilege of calling you two "my kids". I am so proud of both you. BTTJDNMA has certainly grown into his name! Timothy means "honoring God". That was our prayer for him since the day we first laid our eyes on our precious firstborn son- that he would first of all have a personal relationship with Jesus, that he would always honor God in whatever he did, whatever choices he made, whatever friends he made, and wherever he would go. Not only has he honored God by choosing to live for Him and serve with his gifts in the church, but he has honored God (and his parents) in choosing the godly, loving, sweet wife he did. We are so proud of Tim and the choices he has made in life, for they brought you into our lives! We are blessed beyond measure and so thankful for you both. This post brought a smile to my face, and joy to this mother's heart. Thank you for sharing, Stephanie. I miss you both dearly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim is a blessed man to have a wife like you. I love it when I witness wives and husbands giving public praise to one another. May God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete