Tuesday, October 9, 2012

trying new things... or should I say STYLING new things


Today, for something new, I decided I would try dressing with style.  

The main thing I wanted to try was wearing a belt around my middle.  This doesn't usually work well, because I don't have the right kind of belts so they are loose and weird.  But a few pins on pinterest inspired me to try the belt over a cardigan.  So I did.



These seemed like the best pants to wear with the ensemble, but they are cropped pants.  And it was cold today.  So I decided to tuck them in my boots.  It was marginally successful.

Dressing with style is ok every now and then, but WAY more pressure than I can handle on a day-to-day basis.  And if you don't do it often, people notice and are more likely to compliment you than if you did it every day.  Just sayin'.

3 comments:

  1. It looks sensational! I agree, it's fun to do on occasion but way too much pressure to do everyday. (besides, what am I saying -- I wear scrubs to work!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Is all Anna and I can say...you look amazing young lady and very slender to boot! Not that you weren't before:) We like the look, just saying...

    ReplyDelete