Monday, September 6, 2010

Garden Produce

I have been feeling pretty down about my garden, because I feel like it hasn't produced very much, and I haven't used what it produced very wisely.  But it has really produced a lot, and we have been able to use a lot of it as well.  And a lot of the stuff I didn't use was because it was rotten, which isn't exactly my fault-- it was all that rain!  So, to give you a garden update, here is a small sample of what has come from the garden.



tomatoes, which I roasted and turned into tomato sauce







What is even the point of having a garden if you're not going to make fresh salsa?







I shredded and chopped this into 28 cups of zucchini!  



I have a couple more monsters I need to do the same with.  I pulled up my zucchini plants on Friday-- I just couldn't take it anymore!

So that's what my garden has been up to lately.  I can't take a lot of credit, because I haven't really kept up with weeding and watering.  That's ok, because it's God who grows things.




No comments:

Post a Comment