Thursday, September 30, 2010

one of those days

Do you ever have those days where nothing really goes terribly wrong, and no one really says anything terribly mean, and you maybe even started out the day thinking "It should be a good day today..." but then you somehow wind up crabby and anti-social and wanting to be anywhere but work?

Yeah, me neither.


But I am so thankful that I have the kind of coworkers that would love me through it and put up with me if I ever were to get tired and crabby and have such a day.

And I am really really thankful that I have a wonderful husband that I would come home to and that would give me a really big hug at the end of the day...if I ever had a day like that.

And I am really really really thankful that God loves me, no matter what.  And if I were to have a day like that, He wouldn't avoid me because I was crabby or get impatient with me.  He would just show me more and more grace.

If I ever had a day like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment