Monday, September 27, 2010

10 Random Things

10 Random Things You May Or May Not Know About Me


  1. I have never ever played organized basketball-- not even a little kiddos league at the Y or Upward at church.
  2. I hate scalloped potatoes and ham.
  3. In high school I began Christmas Spirit Day.  It was included in morning announcements, I coerced teachers into wearing Christmas ties and pins, and it is now celebrated nationwide every Thursday starting in October, leading up until Christmas.
  4. I am the 2nd of 4 children.  I am 18 months younger than my older sister.
  5. Although I made a huge whooptey- do about Christmas,  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
  6. I can't sew... at all.  I can hardly get a button back on a pair of pants.
  7. I firmly believe that Bob Evans restaurants always have good water.  You can count on it. Shoney's always has bad water.  You can count on it.  It's too cold.
  8. I am the shortest of 14 cousins on my dad's side of the family, even though I am the 9th oldest.
  9. Although I grew up in Ohio, my mom was from Michigan and raised us well, so we root for the Wolverines.  Also, "buckeye" is a swear word at her house so just don't say it.
  10. I do not particularly care for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  They just don't do much for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie I am embarrassed to admit I did not know most of these things about you...I am glad I read them. I promise we will never have ham,and scalloped for dinner when you are here. Nor will I give you peanut butter cups...I'll give them all to Tim:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like ham by itself, its just that when you put it with scalloped potatoes...yeck :) And Tim will appreciate the peanut butter cups!

    ReplyDelete