Sunday, March 11, 2012

Peanut Butter Week!

Well friends... the much anticipated event is now here.


That's right!  A whole week (that's seven days, folks, not my usual chintzy 5 or 6) of recipes involving peanut butter.  And I really have a variety planned.  Of course there are gazillions of "amazing" peanut butter desserts out there, but honestly, most of them are too rich for my taste, and they quickly become redundant.  I do have a few desserts planned for this week, due to a special occasion, but there are also several main dishes and even something for you crafty-types.  So get excited!  (Unless you're Rachel, or anyone else who has peanut allergies in your home... my deepest apologies).


Let's start looking forward to this week by looking back at some peanut butter recipes I have already shared on the ol' blog:










And also Apple Crisp.  
(This can actually be made without peanut butter... see the variation at the bottom of the recipe.)

Oh, and here is a bonus recipe that I don't think I will get around to making this week, so I will just link it up so you can have it.  (I found it on Pinterest, of course!)

May 8th 049

(I haven't actually tried this recipe, so I don't know if its actually good.  If you try it and you like it, leave a comment and let me know)

So stock up on peanut butter (and prolly milk) and cook along with me (again... unless you have allergies, in which case I am sorry).


Update:  Voting on the PB preference poll is closed, and crunch is the winner with 50% of the votes.


Also, here is a final round-up of the recipes I shared this week:



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Your peanut popcorn. When I first got that recipe I think Anna and I made it everyday for two weeks! My weight gain testified to its yumminess. I have not had it now for quite a while....hmmmm I think I might make some for Anna's after ballet treat! What? It has protein, plus some other things! I love that popcorn!! And I love and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete