Thursday, March 1, 2012

Now...Back to Steph

I hope you all enjoyed Tim's month of memes.  I got some serious giggles out of it, because each evening as he was writing them (right about the time of day that I start to get sleepy and punchy) he would call upon me to help him narrow down the examples to post.  I still chuckle when I think about them.


I think 29 days (30 if you count the intro) was a lot of blogging for my hubby, so you probably won't be hearing from him for awhile... he needs some time to recover.

I did manage to squeeze a few post in between his, but you may have missed them.  In case you are interested, here they are:




And (most importantly) don't miss Kaden: Another Year Older

You may or may not notice a few changes to the blog.  Switching the header was a bit of an accident that I haven't got around to fixing.  I also added the Popular Posts list to the sidebar, so you can catch up if you missed those posts.  Also on the sidebar (if you scroll waaaaaaaaay down) you can sign up to follow by email!  I think you just put your email address in, and you will get spammed every time we post.  Doesn't that sound like fun?!

I have several posts cooking in my head, so hopefully they will make it out of my head and into the google-verse sooner rather than later.  Here are a few topics you can (hopefully) look forward to in the next couple of weeks.


  • Gardening
  • Steph and Katie's Sapphire's Mile High Adventure (our roadtrip to Denver)
  • Bedroom Re-Do (good-bye pink blinds and goldenrod walls!)
  • Peanut Butter Week!!!!

But again, I make no promises.  

And (in the interest of sharing things that have nothing to do with one another), I am loving this video.


Best.  Mashup.  Ever.


Is it just me, or do you wish you could dance like Brittany, too?


I would really like to thank Tim for doing 30 posts in a row.  That's really a feat.  Thank you for edumicating me about the world of the wide webz and all of its hilarious jokes.  Laughing every single day is such a blessing.  So is being married to you.


Thanks to everyone who checks in on our blog!  It is so exciting to get comments, feedback, and followers.  I hope that you enjoy our stories, ramblings, and other bits of our daily lives.


And just for fun, leave a comment and shout out your favorite meme!  Mine is probably X all the Y.  And Chubby Bubbles Girl, all though that one kind of seems like a "Mean or Funny"...

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! You remembered my name change! Also I like the pic in the heading.

    ReplyDelete