Saturday, March 17, 2012

Peanut Butter Week: Peanut Butter Play Dough

Remember how Tim and I are DINKs? (Dual Income No Kids)  Hence, the blog name "Dinkin' Around"?


I am using that as my excuse for not actually making this recipe.  There are no children at this house to appreciate it.


It has nothing to do with the fact that I am lazy.



I remember having/ making this when we were growing up.  It was so fun, because you could actually play with your food!  Ok, maybe "food" is a strong word... its more of a toy you can eat.


That doesn't sound so good either...


The point is, its really yummy and a lot of fun for all ages.  


PEANUT BUTTER PLAY DOUGH
1 c cream peanut butter
1 c karo
1 12/ c powdered sugar
1 1/2 c flour


Mix ingredients.
Add a little hot water.
Store in refrigerator.


How easy was that?


Well, that wraps up Peanut Butter week.  I hope you enjoyed it.  Personally, I found it to be very yummy.  And I have the love handles to prove it.


After all of that cooking, I don't want to clean up.  Good thing I have dogs!





No comments:

Post a Comment