Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Awesome Cutting Board

I took these pictures back when I was cooking for Peanut Butter Week, but since I had already turned grilled peanut butter and jelly into a novel, I decided to skip the bunny trail and post it another time.

Then I forgot.


Then I remembered.

So, without further ado, I introduce to you... my cutting board.

This is a picture of my cutting board waving at you.
 Justin (Kelly's bf) got me this cutting board for Christmas.  It was a very thoughtful gift (thanks, Justin!  I love it!)  Let me show you what it can do...



If you fold it like this, and then like that.



And snap that into there...



You have a little basket to wash your produce in!



Nifty, right?




The other thing it can do is fold like this (and you thought it was waving at you-- ha!), so that after you chop your veggies, you can "funnel" them into the pan.  Instead of spilling them all over the stove, floor, and dogs waiting at your feet.  Not that I would ever do that.



This is who makes it.

Again-- thanks Justin!  My dogs are eating a lot less chopped onions lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment