Thursday, June 23, 2011

photo challenge day 9: someone I love

Katie and I were just Gleeking out and watching season one extras, so I have the song Somebody to Love stuck in my head.



Some songs I like better when the Glee cast sings it, and some I like better when the original artist sings it.  And some I like equally.  This one would almost be an equally, if it didn't sound like the Glee cast was leaving out the word "to."  It makes me a little crazy.


But on to somebody I love.  Here he is.




And here we are.




Two sidenotes:


1.)  Little known fact about Stephanie: I am a Queen fan.
2.) I need to stop procrastinating on taking this pictures until I have zero lighting.  I have tomorrow off, so maybe I can get it done during the day.


Also:


Thanks for reading my blog.  And posting comments.  I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment