Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Raspberry Week: Raspberry Cobbler

Add "Raspberry Week" to the list of things in my life that did not go as planned.  I had all of my recipes made by the time I went to bed on Monday night, with the best intentions of posting one each day.  We all know about the best intentions...


Anyway, I still want to share the recipes.  So maybe we should re-name this project "Raspberry Fortnight."  It has a nice ring to it, I think.  Ever since I got hooked on the Anne of Green Gables series I have wanted to use the word "fortnight" in everyday vernacular, and now is a great time to start.  Also, now would be a great time to start reading the series again (well, after I get caught up on my recipe-sharing)... too bad Mandy drop-kicked my favorite book when I was kind and trusting enough to lend it to her in high school.  Thanks a lot, Tweetums.

Today's recipe is also a cobbler by Pioneer Woman, but quite different from the individual cobblers I shared earlier.  See her site for the finer points and preferences of the two types of cobblers... I actually haven't eaten this one (I threw it in the freezer), so I can't weigh in one the subject yet.  She wrote the recipe as one for blackberry cobbler, which looked amazing, but I had raspberries to use, so raspberries it was.

Here's the final product.


My pictures aren't quite like PW's.  We'll pretend it's because she has a better camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment