Tuesday, August 23, 2011

workday thankfullness

71. I don't have to write board reports
72. I don't have to supervise anybody
73. I have an office with windows
74. I have a newer computer with a nice monitor

75. I am salaried and can pretty much come and go as I need
76. I get to work part time
77. I have 4 day weekends
78. I have the best office roommate a girl could ask for
79. I don't worry about getting injured at work
80. I have a bathroom readily accessible to me at work
81. I have coworkers that make me laugh
82. I have coworkers that give me hugs
83. I have coworkers that share recipes with me
84. I have coworkers that love me in spite of myself
85. I have coworkers that appreciate me for who I am
86. I have a boss that understands me (and that's sayin' somethin'!)
87. I have a boss who believes in me
88. I have a boss that doesn't breathe down my neck
89. I have a boss who has great plans for me
90. I work for an agency that does something I can believe in

No comments:

Post a Comment