Wednesday, July 13, 2011

photo challenge day 24: animal

You all thought I was going to post a picture of a dog for an animal.  Ha!  Have you got another thing coming!

Don't look now...but...there's a bear.  In a dog bed.



Please forgive my dust.  I'm... not a very good housekeeper.  In fact I'm supposed to be washing dishes right now.

Tim got me this bear in Wyoming when we were dating.  Apparently bears like this are the thing to get out there.  He was at the store picking it out, and the was a big one (this one... its about 14 inches long and 7 inches high) and a much smaller one.  His Uncle Mark told him  "If you aren't sure about her, get her the little one.  But if you have no doubts, get her the big one."

He got the big one.  The rest is history. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment