Saturday, July 2, 2011

photo challenge day 18: your shoes

Scenes from the living room... continued




Can you guess which pair is Tim's?

I don't really think that I have particularly small feet.  They are rather average.  But I come from a family of tall people, and with height usually comes larger feet.  It keeps you from falling over.

One time when I was home from college my tennis shoes (or "sneakers" if you are from the east coast) were sitting with several other people's shoes by the front door.  My mom told me that she saw them there and tried to figure out what child was at our house that kid's shoes would be by the front door. 

I have these low-rise white socks with scallops around the cuff.  Since they are no show and they stretch, they are a little smaller when not on my feet.  My dad was folding laundry one time, and wondered how "baby socks" got into the wash.  

MY FEET AREN'T THAT SMALL!  I wear a 7.5- 8.5 depending on the brand.  That's average, right?

1 comment:

  1. yes! that's average! mine are a 9 and they are at least two sizes larger than most of my girlfriends. i would stay that a 7.5-8.5 is a good size... not too big (like mine) and not too small (ya know... the kind you couldn't balance on). ;)

    ReplyDelete