Wednesday, July 13, 2011

every day im shufflin

Tim is sort of obsessed with this song. 





And its pretty dang catchy.  So it gets stuck in our head a lot, so we listen to it a lot to get it out of our heads.


Tim also likes to check out which of the latest songs Tyler Ward covers. 

Today I came home from work and he was so excited.  He said "Guess what?!" in a way that almost made me wonder if he was pregnant or something.  The interwebz was back.  And he found this.




So, if you now have that song stuck in your head, too, and find yourself saying "every day im shufflin" anytime there is an awkward silence, this song is my latest favorite cure.  But it also gets stuck in your head really bad.



Emily?  Do you still read my blog?  I think Natasha looks like a blond Audrey.  Or does Audrey look like a brunette Natasha?  Hmm.


Thank you for humoring me in a moment of extreme randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment