Tuesday, July 5, 2011

photo challenge day 20: bokeh

Again, for those of you just joining us, I am participating in a 30 day photo challenge.

White Peach Photo
I blame it on Kim and Chelsea.




Yesterday's assignment was bokeh.  I thought I could do it at the fireworks or with sparklers or something.  It didn't work.  Sometimes a point and shoot can be hard to manage.


So I snapped this awesome bokeh today:




Perfect, right?
Ok, I'll be honest...



Its a kleenex box.  Well, Puffs, technically.
So, Mr. Can-Do-Anything (Tim read that and pointed out something he cannot do) Mr. Can-Do-Anything-Except-Get-Pregnant* got this bokeh shot for me today.  Isn't he good?


*No, this is not some kind of announcement.  No one in this house is pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. steph!!! i made your grape salad and it was a hit!!! i used half the amount of brown sugar, and instead of toasted almonds i added candied walnuts. DELISH! its a keeper recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete