Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm thankful that...

91. my husband is not deployed
92. my husband is not in the military and I don't have to worry about him being deployed
93. my husband is not a cop
94. my husband is not a fireman

95. in general, I don't have to wonder if he's going to live through the night
96. my husband is healthy
97. my husband is (really) strong
98. my husband is really smart
99. my husband loves his job
100. my husband can do all things electrical
101. my husband can do plumbing
102. my husband can fix cars
103. my husband can fix computers
104. my husband can fix dinner
105. let's face it... Tim can fix pretty much anything
106. Tim likes to make me laugh
107. Tim laughs at me
108. Tim asks me how my day was
109. Tim keeps me warm at night
110. Tim tells me that he loves me

1 comment:

  1. I'd say a pretty awesome woman named Stephanie married a pretty much all around awesome man named Tim :D God knows just what each of us need to become more like HIM! Love you both just as you are---perfect for each other!

    ReplyDelete