Monday, November 28, 2011

A few things I would like to mention

  • Tim has the day off today.  I also have the day off.  It is nice to have a random day off together.  We are gettin' stuffs done.
  • Last week we were visiting Tim's family in Pennsylvania.  For a whole week.  And it was wonderful.  
  • I have the best in-laws in the whole world.
  • The week before that was insanely crazy as I worked every day since I would be taking a whole week off.  I also had something going on just about every night.
  • One of the things I had going on was Taste of Home Cooking School.  I went with some girlfriends from work.  It was lots of fun.
  • Before the cooking school, I had a life-altering experience.  I tasted a churro from Taco John's.  So.  Amazing.  If you have never had a churro from Taco John's, you need to remedy that situation, stat.  If you don't have a Taco John's nearby, come and visit me.  I will take you!
  • It is probably better off for your health if you do not have a Taco John's nearby.  But its probably not better for your well-being.  Churros do wonders for well-being.
  • Tomorrow is Christmas Spirit Day!  Get excited!!
  • Tonight I am making Chicken Bistro for dinner.  It is really yummy.  I will do my best to share the recipe soon.
  • I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I am sorry that you don't have in-laws as wonderful as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment