Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm REALLY thankful that...

111.
 "...no matter how many promises God has made, they are 'Yes' in Christ.  And so through him the 'Amen' is spoken by us to the glory of God." 2 Corinthians 1:20


112.
"...my God will meet all your need according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19



113.
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27


114.
"...we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28


115.
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, no anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus." Romans 8:38-39


116.
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9


117.
"God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.'  So we say with confidence, 'The Lord is my help; I will not be afraid.  What can man do to me?'" Hebrews 13:5-6


118.
"In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart!  I have overcome the world." John 16:33


119.
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." Matthew 7:7-8


120.
"In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you.  I am going there to prepare a place for you." John 14:2

No comments:

Post a Comment