Monday, September 30, 2013

Sven: A Facial Hair Update

Last night I re-posted a picture of my lil' brudder the day before my sister's wedding.  I have been wondering what the current state of his face is, so I asked him for a selfie.  We'll get to that in a moment, but first... let's take a brief look at Sven Through the Ages.

Here is Sven (and Tim) in September 2011.  His hair is a little wet, which adds to the length, but check out those curly side burns!



Here we are in November 2012.  Hair pulled back in a ponytail and handlebar mustache.   Are we so cute?

We've gone over this before, but here he is at his college graduation, back in May.  He's actually looking pretty trimmed up and respectable.
 Mandy was getting married a few weeks later, so Mom made a hair appointment for Anita to whip him into shape.  Mandy had asked him to shave.  First he was like...
 Then he was like




And here he is today.

I begged him to let me share this picture on my blog.  His response was, "As long as you explain that the duck lips are satirical."
Just so you know... the duck lips are satirical.

In other beardy news,


Can you see my eyebrows when I do this?

Who has two thumbs and a nice, full beard?  THIS GUY.

I'll leave you with a few lines that Tim likes to recite, especially when he wants to make me giggle:

Excuse me, sir.  I mustache you a questions.  May eyebrows your computer?

Nose hair, you may not.

Eyelash you again.  What happens if I click right hair?

Gets me EVERY. TIME.

2 comments:

  1. Clever little saying, and cute too, Tim - is it original?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks always for reading and commenting, Aunt Lynette! The first two lines of the saying are not original. The "eyelash" on is.

    ReplyDelete