Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Christmas Spirit Day!

What?  Christmas Spirit Day?  On a Tuesday? Are you kidding me, Steph?

Nope.  For reals.  For 10 years Christmas Spirit Days have been on Thursdays, and now we're changing it up.  


After much deliberation and discussion, Mandy and I made the difficult decision to change the day, so that my fabulous co-worker/ officemate, Mindy (aka, the mother of Kaden) could celebrate with us, because she doesn't work on Thursdays.

What is Christmas Spirit Day?  That's another post for another (Christmas Spirit) Day.  

For today's celebration I wanted to share an article that Katie sent me awhile back.  Katie's exact words were

"This is really funny and made me think of you.  I hope you like it!"

I really, really liked it.  So here you go- Happy Christmas Spirit Day!




1 comment:

  1. You forgot to tell me you had changed Christmas Spirit Day! Here I was celebrating on Thursdays while y'all were doing it on Tuesdays! So forgive my lateness with your Christmas Spirit Gift that is coming to you tomorrow instead of yesterday.

    ReplyDelete