Sunday, September 25, 2011

Apple Week!





I don't know about you all, but I had a lot of fun doing raspberry fortnight this summer, so I'm bringing it back this week!  Only its not raspberries, its apples, since its apple season.  Get excited! (and there was much rejoicing...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay)



However, to simplify my life (and go easy on my waistline), I will not be sharing step-by-step photos.  And maybe even no photos.  Because--let's be honest-- pictures aren't exactly my forte.  I could blame part of it on lack of natural light, and a better camera wouldn't hurt, but mostly, it is just not a skill I have developed yet.  And I don't feel like working on it this week :)


But I DO feel like sharing all of my favorite apple recipes!


To start things off, I wanted to point you to a recipe I have already shared: Apple Pizza.  It was given to me by Laura, so we all know it will be good!


Also, on a side note, I was looking through a cookbook and found this quote:


Humble work becomes Holy work when done for the service of man and the glory of God.


I pray that everything I do this week is to the glory of God, no matter how humble the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment