Monday, February 14, 2011

Corn Dip

I am bringing this to small group tonight because Amy loves it and she's pregnant so we try to keep her happy (jk).  I thought I would share it with you all.  Caution: very addictive!  Once you start eating it, you just can't stop.  Unless you're Tim, who doesn't like it.  But then you probably wouldn't start eating it in the first place...


Corn Dip

Mix:
  • 2 cans Mexicorn (drained)
  • 1 can Rotel tomatoes
  • 2 bunches green onions (chopped)
  • 8 oz sour cream
  • 8 oz mayo (eyeball same amount as sour cream)
  • 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese

Serve with corn or tortilla chips for dipping.


Thanks Mindy ( I think) for introducing this recipe into my life. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good!
    I tried to respond to a recent comment you left, but I'm not sure I really know how to do that, so I think it went to neverneverland.
    Anyway, I think you always win cooking at home. Even with my month of really high grocery spending, we spent just under $1 per person per meal. And diapers and several other non-food items were part of the number I'm basing that on.

    ReplyDelete