Tuesday, March 18, 2014

So Far...


  • We have been in England for 30 days
  • I have been in 43 different train and Underground stations.
  • I have seen:
    • Harrods
    • Big Ben
    • Buckingham Palace
    • Houses of Parliament
    • Horses Guard
    • Westminster Abbey
    • Tower of London
    • Tower Bridge
    • London Transport Museum
    • National Gallery
    • The Royal Observatory
    • The London Eye
    • The Science Museum
    • St. Pancras & King's Cross
    • Regent's Park (including Primrose Hill)
    • St. James Park
    • Green Park
    • Hyde Park
    • Camden Market
    • Borough Market
    • A LOT of Food Network.

So far, it's just been me and the boys.  I haven't left the country for 30 days.

That's all about to change.



Kelly is here!!!!!  She arrived today and is staying until the 29th!!!  We leave at 3:30 am to head to the airport and fly to Germany and visit our cousin, Ariel!  Then we're flying to Geneva Switzerland to visit our friends David and Callie who are studying at CERN!!  And we're going to get an underground tour!  We'll come back next Monday and explore London in-depth!

In case you can't tell from the excessive use of exclamation points, I'm a little excited.

But the fun doesn't stop there.  Both Mom and Dad are coming to visit April 4-11!  It's going to be great. And then Leah and Janice are going to come the 12-21st!

Things are about to get crazy, and I couldn't be happier.  I finally have someone to talk at ALL DAY LONG.  Unfortunately, I think my voice is in St. James Park, because I lost it sometime this afternoon.  Of course I'm perfectly healthy for 4 weeks, then get sick when things are about to happen...

I prolly won't be blogging much in the next couple of weeks, due to limited interwebz access.  Don't worry, I'm not dead, I'm just living the dream...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That is so exciting! I'm getting restless reading about all your adventures. Maybe I will have to get a passport. Safe travels and anxiously awaiting an update :)

    ReplyDelete