Thursday, March 13, 2014

London Phone Dump

I've been taking a fair amount of pictures with my phone, and since we've been here almost 4 weeks (!?!?), we're prolly way overdue for a phone dump. 
 
 
Julia Child has the best quotes.  Also, they REALLY love Nutella over here.
 

Trafalgar Square at night.  That building is the National Gallery.
My lunch in the room. 
 
My first good hair day!
  
Tim and his compadre, Beck, having some sort of burger at Borough Market.
 
Liverpool Street Station
 
More Liverpool Street Station
 
Even more Liverpool Street Station.  It's a really pretty station.
 
Passageway in King's Cross
 
My hipster husband
 
Doing laundry.  Roller suitcases are helpful when you walk a half mile to the launderette.
 
1 kilo chocolate eggs.  That's a lot of chocolate.
 

Waiting for our food at the pub.

Real life still happens, even when you're living in a hotel...
 

This is true.  I really love spreadsheets.

 

3 comments:

  1. VERY good hair day. It looks sooo good

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Steph :-). Liverpool Street is my favorite of the London stations.

    ReplyDelete