Friday, October 23, 2009

New Addition to the Taylor Family!!!

Lately I have been realizing how much I like being dinks... just me and Tim, and no one else to worry about or be responsible for. Its really nice, and really easy to be selfish. In fact, I worry that Tim and I will become too comfortable in our flexible lifestyle with a modest expendable income.


Well, God had plans to change that for us. We weren't sure if we were prepared for this, but ready or not, today we became dog owners. That's right! After work we went to Iowa Falls and brought home a 2 1/2 year old cocker spaniel named Jynx! Once we got her home and (finally) into the house she had a couple of messes, but then seemed to warm up to us. As soon as she seemed comfortable, we put her into her crate and left her wimpering as we headed off to Walmart for the essentials.

Dog food and dishes...check
Pet bed... check
Dog toys...check
Milkbones...check
Baby Gates... check

Yes, folks-- we are officially dog parents!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah congratulations!! Does that make Dad and I granddogparents to our first granddoggy???!!!:) Can't wait to meet her!! <3 "Grandmom' Taylor

    ReplyDelete