Friday, February 7, 2014

TGIF

I was going to title this post "The Big Apron Reveal of 2014", but thought that might sound weird, so I didn't. Also, do I really think there's going to be another big apron reveal another year?

I know you've all been waiting with bated breath since Wednesday to see who's was whose (or is it whose is who's? Or whose is whose? I've been out of school way too long...) so let's get to it!

Aunt Lynette was the only guessers (thank you always for your support and encouragement, Aunt Lynette! It means so much to me!), and she guessed right! Nice work! The results are:



Kelly: Chevron


Mandy: Dots


Sven: Moustaches



In other news,  Tim just got back from a site visit to London. He's home for a week, then we leave!  Aaagh!  So much to do, so little time!  I crossed a few things off my list this week, but the main thing I accomplished was helping 3 kids love an appreciate their parents in way they never imagined.  I just hope I didn't do any permanent psychological damage...

How was your week?  I hope it didn't wear you out as much as mine did...

No comments:

Post a Comment