Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Finals Week

This week has been Busy. Of course since we're leaving on Sunday for 3 months, that makes sense. 

So.  Much. To do.

I was talking to my sister, Kelly, on Saturday and she said "It's kind of like finals week for you..."

Yes.
Yes it is.
A lot.

A millions things to do, lots of people to see "one last time", and packing up my life to be gone for 3 months.  Also, deep cleaning so things are ready for the renter we have moving in on Saturday.

But you know what? Things are going to be ok.  They really are.  Sunday night I may or may not have been on the verge of a panic attack, but then I was reading Phillipians, and was reminded...

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. "


Philippians 4:6-7

So I've been making a conscious effort to not worry, and it's paying off!  When I start to worry, I pray.  And I've been able to get way more done than I thought I could, and things are really just falling into place.  Thanks be to God, for His indescribable gifts!

So please have grace with me this week.  I might not be writing any more until I get to England.  And if I don't see you face to face before I leave, I'm sorry I didn't get to say good-bye.  But no worries-- I'll be back!

Right now, I need to just stay focused on the goal.



London, here we come!

1 comment:

  1. So encouraging to hear how God has used that verse for you. Can't wait to hear how everything goes! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete