Sunday, October 13, 2013

Faces

Guys... I was doing so well at keeping up with Embrace the Camera.  And then  we got lazy on Friday.  And then Ellie and I started painting cabinets yesterday, but she won't let me take a picture of her, much less share it on my blog, so you won't know who she is or how awesome she is.

But enough excuses!    Here is our final camera hug.










And (since we're talking about faces) let's re-visit some of the beautiful faces of Honduras, shall we?  Another group from our church is going in November, and if I didn't love my in-laws so much (which you know I do!) I would try to sneak into one of the team member's suitcases.

But alas, I love my in-laws deeply, so we're headed for the east coast for Thanksgiving.  Not to mention Anna needs to tell me all about college.  Good thing she has a blog, or else 4 days wouldn't be enough to cover everything.
















































1 comment: