Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Good Morning, Sunshine!!

Since Tuesdays are my Mondays, you can imagine how happy I was to get up for work this morning.

However, my day was made a million times better by checking my email while eating breakfast and finding this gem to greet me in the morning.



You see, Tim and I are going to visit Kelly and Becca (her roommate/ a really great family friend) in a couple of weeks.  Also, my parents will be there.  Also, Becca's parents will be there.  Also, I am super excited.

Thanks, girls, for making my day!!! I can't wait to see you!

On my drive to work I had another epiphany.  There are two bits of knowledge that I already had.

1) Mandy (my other amazing sister) is coming next Thursday to visit.
2) Next Thursday is the first official Christmas Spirit Day of 2012.

Suddenly, as I was rounding the S curve, I realized that these two things happen ON THE SAME DAY.  Which means that the co-founders of Christmas Spirit Day get to kick off the Christmas Spirit Day season together!!!

Needless to say, its a good thinn the Audi has leather seats.  (I'm kidding...I was able to contain myself... and stay on the road).

So, yeah... I had a pretty rockin' morning.

Also, I am now going to be THAT GIRL that posts "mobile uploads."  The funny thing is, I have a really basic phone.  Its just that I lost my camera, so I have to use my phone. Until today, because WE BOUGHT A NEW CAMERA AND IT CAME TODAY.  This is super exciting.

Back to the mobile uploads.  

One time I was worried about something.  As I was leaving my house I saw dark clouds, and we hadn't had rain in, like, a million years.  So I prayed, "Lord, please let these skies open up and rain."  Then this drop of rain landed on my windshield.  Then it started pouring.  A lot.
I had been praying a lot that God would show me His will and His plan, and when I was taking this picture of the rain, He said to me, "Stephanie, I am FAITHFUL, and I am RIGHT HERE."  And He has reminded me of this several times since then.

Here's Miss B, rockin' her shades.  She is one cool cat, that's for sure.  You should see her with her sassy boots on!

And Mr. Kaden, giving me a goofy smile.

When I went to visit Lisa, we saw this car and didn't know what it was.  I sent the picture to Tim, and he figured it out right away.  He's amazing like that.

This is a small corner of the JoAnn's near Lisa.  This store was SO HUGE.  I sent the picture to Mindy, and she said "What did you buy?"  I said "What do you think I bought?  Nothing."  She said "I figured."  This was the time I saved $112.

This is Jynx and Tico napping on the chair.  My, how far they've come since that first night Tico arrived!  I should probably clarify that they are not doing this because they love each other... they just both really want the chair.
How was your Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment