Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stages

My dogs are going through a stage where they are constantly barking to be let in or out.  As soon as they go out, they want back in.  They walk in the door and sit there and look out the door for something to bark at.




For some reason we are going through a stage where we are using a lot of bowls.  I'm really confused by this.  Maybe Tim stopped eating HoneyBuns for breakfast and has switched to cereal.


How he ever survives until lunch without shriveling up when all he ate for breakfast was a HoneyBun I will never understand. 

Maybe he's out of HoneyBuns.  Maybe that's ok.  HoneyBuns have probably have trans fats or something awful.

The weather is warm, so I am getting out my summer shoes.  Which means I am going through a stage that involves blisters, band-aids, and backaches.  I think this means I need new shoes :)

This is the stage my garden is going through right now.  


Its really dry, which means we are going through a stage where the hose is always like this.


In other news, I love it when my roses are at this stage.



Remember my sewing project I mentioned a couple of weeks ago?  I am at a stage where I just want to burn it instead of finish it.  But I really, really need to finish it.  My deadline has passed.

Tim is going through a stage where he really, really needs to finish the project he is doing at work.  Because his deadline is Friday.  And he needs to be done and move on with his life.  It's affecting his health.

What I'm saying is, Boyfriend needs a vacation.  And I think I should go with him.


Speaking of stages...sometimes, when I'm driving home from work...I think about trying out for community musical theater productions.  

Shocking, right?  Its just something I think about...don't tell anyone, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment