Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin

Today I'm thankful  for...

pumpkin!


It's just so yummy, so versatile, so comfortable, and so orange.  It reminds me of fall and Thanksgiving so much that just the thought of pumpkin makes me thankful for so many other things.

I love pumpkin bars (especially when Tim makes them!), pumpkin pie (I like it warm... I recently found out that's kinda weird), pumpkin dip (make it... I'm telling ya!), and pumpkin gingerbread.  Oh, pumpkin gingerbread.  It definitely needs to be warm covered in caramel sauce, and with or without vanilla ice cream (I love it both ways).

Pumpkins just look good, too.  There are so many colors, so many sizes, and so many ways to decorate them!



Pumpkins = fall, and I LOVE fall.

Go hug a pumpkin!

Dear Lord, thank you for the blessing of pumpkins...

No comments:

Post a Comment