Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blog and IE8

Some of you may have noticed some issues with this blog if you're using Internet Explorer 8.  It seems that there are a lot of widespread issues with IE8 and sites in general, and I have no idea if there is even a way to fix it.  I already have the template set to force to Compatibility Mode, and that doesn't work.  I'll keep working on it, but you might want to look into downloading a browser such as Firefox or Chrome.  I prefer Chrome because of its speed and process handling, but that's just my 2 cents.  Hopefully I can dig around a little more and fix some template issues, otherwise you IE8 users will see a black header picture!

In the meantime, bear with me if you load the blog and things look a little messy.

-Tim

UPDATE:  I changed the template, and it does load cleaner in IE8 now.  However, it still looks a little different and doesn't look quite as good as Chrome.  I think that's as good as it's getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment